Name: Brady Hyre School: Harrison Central Positions Played: QB/CB/P Graduating Year: 2026 Height Weight: 6’3 175lbs Harrison Central has a special stadium. Can you tell the readers what makes it so special? Harrison Central Stadium is a very special place; it holds a lot of memories for me and the guys that I’ve worked beside through my high school career and before that. Friday night home games are even more special thanks to the help of our fans and the community, who always support us no matter what. They make the memories more fulfilling. We are extremely grateful and blessed for the stadium we have and are proud to play football where we play it. How long have you played football, along with the reason you continue to play? I’ve played football since I was in 3rd grade. It was the first way I found to have fun growing up. From throwing the football in the yard with my dad or even mom, I always found the excitement of being ou...
Jack Schuler Bishop Watterson Defensive End 2027 6’5 230 Jersey Number: 87 Awards won or earned: State Championship D3 HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/profile/19474895 Post a small recap of last season with personal highlights and any other big moments you have and/or memories you have from last season, whether it be a game, the bus ride to or from the game, or any other thing that sticks out. Recap from last season: my team went 16-0. The most memorable memories were beating De’Sales after we lost to them the year before that and winning the state championship. What will you miss the most from the 2025 class? The leaders from that class, they were all great role models to me and the whole team. What has been your biggest moment as a member of the Bishop Watterson Football Team? My biggest moment was when we won States and I got to celebrate with my team. What is the strength of your game? Being quicker than the person in front of me and being able to swat balls out of the ai...
Carter Dreibelbis Upper Dauphin RB/S/OLB 2026 5’11 190 Jersey Number: Was 9, now 3 Awards won or earned: None yet HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/v/2Q8TYK Who or what got you started playing football? Watching my family get excited for the Steelers games and Penn State games made me fall in love with the sport. What are you going to miss from the 2025 class? The brotherhood, played with most of those guys since I was 6. What are your goals this season? 2k rushing yards and 30 touchdowns What makes you a good teammate? Leadership and holding people accountable Running back, safety, or linebacker, which positions do you feel you are better at? Running back Of those three positions, which one is the toughest to prepare for? Safety, you have to command the defense and read the whole field. Why should your number be called when the game is on the line? Because when we need a big play, I want the ball in my hands. Can the band, fans, and cheerleaders get you fired up before and/or durin...
Comments