2026 Getting to know Parker Harvey from Bethel Tate
Name: Parker Harvey
School/town: I go to school at Bethel Tate High School and live in Georgetown, Ohio.
Positions played: running back and linebacker. Played defensive of line last year.
Class: 2028
Height and Weight: 5,10, 190
Jersey Number: 0
Awards won or earned:
Freshman year honorable mention all SBAAC, sophomore year second team all-league SBAAC.
HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/profile/26821205
Other sports played: Wrestling
Twitter Handle: @parkerharvey20
What is the toughest part of being a student-athlete at Bethel-Tate High School?
I don’t get a lot of free time. There’s always something sports-related or school-related to do.
What is the best part of playing for Head Coach Jeff Essig?
He’s
a great coach, always coaching us up if anyone messes up, he knows what
he’s doing and if you listen to him, you’ll be great.
Linebacker or running back, which one do you feel you are better at?
I feel like I'm better at running back. I’ve been running the ball since youth and I just feel more comfortable doing that.
What did you accomplish during the off-season to aid you in being a better player?
I
started taking the gym really seriously and cut down about 50 pounds
from 240 to 190. And really focused on my cardio and strength.
What do you feel is the strongest part of your game?
I’m a very physical player, and can play aggressively and efficiently.
Can the band, fans, and cheerleaders get you fired up before and/or during the game?
Not really, I try not to let stuff like that bother or affect how I feel or play
What are your personal goals for the season?
I want over 1000 rushing yards and over 100 tackles. I feel like that’s a pretty good goal for me.
What goals will you set for the team?
A
winning season. In the first 2 years, we haven’t had one. I feel like
if we can have a winning season we can win the league championship.
Which away stadium is the worst to play in, and what makes it so bad?
Definitely East Clinton's field, it’s grass and always slick or just really rough to play on.
Which away stadium is the best to play in, along with what makes it so good?
I
really like Williamsburg's stadium. It’s a nice environment with a
really nice field, and I feel like I can run better and move better on
that field compared to others.
Who is the best player that you have faced in a game, along with the team they were on?
Most
definitely Adam Guthrie. He played for Miami Trace High School. I went
against him in my Freshman season, really tough player definitely the
best I’ve played against.
When things are not going as they should during practice, which teammate is the first one to make sure things get back on track?
Camden
Aylward, he’s always making sure we’re on track and doing things right
and if someone messes up, he corrects them and coaches them up on it.
Really happy to have him as a teammate
Have you been to a Bengals or Reds game?
Yes, I’ve been to multiple games for both the Reds and Bengals.
Who is your favorite athlete?
Cam Skattebo
What is your favorite class or subject?
History, I really love learning about the past and things that happened
Would you rather open the season with your rival or end the regular season with them?
Definitely
end the season with them, because that gives us time to prepare and
watch film on them. And get are selves ready week by week till we play
them
Post anything from last season that sticks out to you the
most. It can be from a practice, a game, or the bus ride to or from the
game. Any one moment that sticks out to you.
When we started off
0-5 and got that first win against Norwood, it was a really big moment
for the whole team. That was the game that really made us realize that
if we play at 100% we can win any game.


Comments