2026 Getting to know Mason Bickel from Timber Lake High School South Dakota
Name: Mason Bickel
School/town: Timber Lake high school
Positions played: OL/DL
Class: 2028
Height and Weight: 6’0 260
Jersey Number: 54
Awards won or earned: All-state honorable mention, all-conference, 3x team captain
HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/v/2T7ZgK
Other sports played: Basketball and Track
Twitter Handle: @BickelMason54
Two things I noticed from your Hudl package was you have a quick first step, and once you get your hands on someone, they are in trouble. My question is, is there a pro or college player that you pattern your game after?
Yea well there has been multiple guys but I would say but the two big ones are Arron Donald and Dexter Lawerance
Which side of the line do you feel you are better at, offensive or defensive?
I like protecting the QB, so I would have to say Offensive line.
If the game is on the line, do you want to be on offense or defense? Explain
Offense, we have both running and a crazy pass game and we can get into the end zone if the game is on the line!
Every defensive line has one or two go-to moves. What are yours?
Long arm would be mine I like to make separation and once I get that it’s over.
What has been your biggest moment as an athlete?
Is going up as a 8th grader and starting my first game
What do you believe is the strongest part of your game?
My run stopping ability
What did you accomplish during the off-season to help improve your game?
Footwork and strength
What is the toughest part of practice?
Plyo’s
Who is the best player that you have faced in a game, along with the team he was on?
Riley Veil one of the hardest people to tackle and he was from Harden County-Bison.
What is the worst weather to play in?
Just some really cold games but nothing bad
How do you get over a bad game?
Pray, film, and move on
What makes you a good teammate?
Giving 100% and not matter what I got there backs
What are your goals for the season?
Help my team reach what we can achieve
What team goals will you set?
Being undefeated and going into playoffs ready
Who is your favorite athlete?
Travis Fredrick
South Dakota or South Dakota State?
SDSU all the way
Outside of sports, what are you doing for fun?
Working at the ranch and eating some good food.
And bonus one
Who’s your biggest fan?
MY NANA

Comments