2026 Getting to know Jordan Eason Orange High School, Pepper Pike, Ohio


 

Name: Jordan Eason

School/town: Orange High School / Orange

Positions played: WR, CB, OLB

Class: 2027

Height and Weight: 5’8”, 160 lbs

Jersey Number: 4

Awards won or earned: Student-Athlete Award — 3 consecutive years

HUDL LINK: https://ww.hudl.com/video/3/19712267/68fe84caad5c89f57c94d2bf

Other sports played: Track

Twitter Handle: @JordanEason2027

With this being your final high school football season, did you approach things with more urgency during the off-season?

Yes. I came into the offseason with the same mindset as the players on the Netflix show Last Chance U — all or nothing. I knew this was my final high school season, so I wanted to put everything I had into preparing for it.

What are your personal goals for the season?

My goals are 600+ receiving yards, 5+ touchdowns, 55–60 tackles, and 2 interceptions.

What team goals will you set?

Our biggest goal is to win a game in the playoffs.

As a player, what are your thoughts on playing on Thursday night?

It doesn’t feel the same as a Friday night. Friday nights just have a different atmosphere and energy.

What do you believe the strength of your game is?

I believe the strengths of my game are my route running, explosiveness, and ability to make plays with my speed and athleticism.

How would you define your game?

The game that I play is one with a lot of emotion and passion behind it. I bring that energy every time I step on the field.

What makes you a good teammate?

I’m willing to sacrifice my body for my team because I know they would do the same for me. I’m always willing to do whatever it takes to help my team succeed.

What type of cover man do you like going up against the most?

Cover One. I like going against Cover One because it gives me the opportunity to use my speed, route running, and explosiveness to make plays one-on-one.

Who is the toughest teammate to go up against during practice?

EJ Dowdell. He’s a great teammate who has interest from Division I and Division II schools, so going against him in practice always gives me good competition.

What is your favorite part of practice?

Full-on hitting drills. I enjoy the physical part of the game and competing against my teammates.

Who is the best player that you have faced in a game, along with the team he was on?

Shahn Alston, who is committed to USC.

After the season is over, if you are invited to play in any of the All-Star games, will you play?

Without a doubt. I would be honored to have the opportunity to play in an All-Star game.

Have you been to a Browns game?

Yes.

What is your favorite home-cooked meal?

Chicken fried rice.

What is a style or fad that your generation has that you do not get?

Overly ripped jeans. I’ve never really understood the appeal of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Perrin Cunningham Offensive Line Coach from Licking Heights

2024 Interview with QB/CB/P Brady Hyre from Harrison Central

2025 Interview with Carter Dreibelbis from Upper Dauphin (PA)