2026 Getting to know Jeremiah Jones from Taylor High School


 

Name: Jeremiah Jones

School/town: Taylor High School, Cleves, Ohio

Positions played: WR/DB

Class:28

Height and Weight: (188 lbs 6,2)

Jersey Number:1

Awards won or earned: Freshman year honorable all CHL. mention Sophomore year second team all CHL

HUDL LINK:

Other sports played: basketball, track

Twitter Handle: @Darealbabyj2424


What makes you a good teammate?


The energy and competitiveness I bring to the team is what gets us going


What goals are you setting with the team?


To go 16-0 this season and put everything on the line every play


What do you feel is the strength of your game?


My strength would be being able to stay calm and execute at all times, especially when things are intense. I look at myself like the go-to guy


What did you accomplish during the off-season to aid you into becoming a better player?


Getting fast and working on being quick and explosive so all my skills can come together, including the physicality and elusiveness.


Can the band, fans, and cheerleaders get you fired up before and/or during the game?


 I feel like at certain times in the game, yes, they could


What is your gameday routine?


Go to school, go to film, eat, eat, stretch, listen to music, go play


With so many good players leaving their smaller schools, would you ever turn your back on your teammates and transfer to a bigger school?


In the future, if the opportunity came, I would look for bigger and better opportunities and plays


Why should your number be called when the game is on the line?


Because I know what I'm capable of and I make sure me and my quarterback's relationship is tight enough for him to trust me when the game is on the line.


As a receiver, what type of cover guy do you like going up against the most?


I'm more of a cover 2 or man type of receiver

What's been your biggest accomplishment as an athlete?


Watching myself develop and grow in all aspects as a young man and an athlete.


What's been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?


Letting my anger take control and put me in bad positions

 

Who has been the best player that you have faced?


 Devlin Daniel goes to Indian Hill High School.


What is your favorite home-cooked meal?


Spaghetti


Have you been to a Bengals game?


I've been to maybe 3 bengals game.


Who are your role models?


And my role models are my mom, my cousin Paul, my friends, my siblings


Post anything from last season that sticks out to you the most. It can be from a practice, a game, the bus ride to or from the game. Any one moment that sticks out to you.


Cherish every moment of high school football 'cause it flies by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Perrin Cunningham Offensive Line Coach from Licking Heights

2024 Interview with QB/CB/P Brady Hyre from Harrison Central

2025 Interview with Carter Dreibelbis from Upper Dauphin (PA)