2026 Getting to know Taylor Green from Eminence High School. KY
School/town: Eminence High School, Eminence, Kentucky
Positions played: OT/OG
Class: 2027
Height and Weight: 6’3 275
Jersey Number:77
Awards won or earned: 2x 1A Allstate team prepredzone
HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/profile/20355328
Other sports played: I don’t play any other sports, but I go fishing and hunting for fun besides football.
Twitter Handle: @taylor_green77
With this being your final high school football season, are you preparing with more urgency than you have in the past?
The biggest thing that pushes me, is that this is my last chance to prove myself and to win it all this year.
What team goals will you set?
Winning state nothing less!
On a personal level, what are your own goals?
To get a Division I offer and get another Allstate and win the state championship.
What was the best part of the 2025 season?
Even through the tough season last year, going through adversity with my brothers made me find a different love for the game I didn’t have before, learning to enjoy every moment through the ups and downs of the season and still showing up and giving 110 percent every single day.
What was the toughest part of the season?
The toughest part last year was going through the adversity of having a bad season, but it pushed everyone together and made us a family.
What's been your biggest moment as an athlete?
Gaining the trust of my coaches and teammates over the past 4 years.
Which win has meant the most?
My first playoff win my sophomore year against Nicholas County, we won 42-0. I feel like we played as one the whole game and clicked offensively the whole time. This year I expect that every game this year.
Which loss has stung the most?
The past two years going against Sayre for the district championship, this is the squad we have; we’re not coming just for Sayre; we’re coming for it all this year.
Where on the offensive line do you feel you are best at?
I can play at a high level at all 5, but if I would have to pick, it would probably be guard; I can use the speed and hand placement that I’ve got from playing tackle for years and use it to my advantage.
What is the toughest part of being on the offensive line?
The toughest part of being on the o-line is keeping everyone on the same page at all times; if we are not on the same page, the whole offense won’t work.
Would you share with the readers how the recruiting process is going? Which schools are you hearing from, along with any offers you have?
The recruiting process for me has gone a little slow. I have a JUCO offer from Salt Lake City Yetis, but I hope to receive more. I have interest from a lot of NAIA schools in Kentucky and a few D2 and D3; still looking for the D1 school
Louisville or Kentucky?
Kentucky all the way. Ever since I was a kid, I grew up with a whole household that only watched Kentucky, but recently I have been watching a lot of Louisville football too, but I will always be a Kentucky fan
What is your favorite class or subject?
My favorite subject in school is social studies; even though I can get bored at that time, learning about the past is really interesting to me.
What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My favorite cooked meal is my mom’s chicken Alfredo


Comments