2026 Getting to know Khalen Hadley from Central High School, Louisville, KY
Name:Khalen Hadley
School/town: Central High School in Louisville
Positions played: Slot WR
Class:2028
Height and Weight: 5’10 155
Jersey Number:5
Awards won or earned: 1st All-district
HUDL LINK: https://www.hudl.com/profile/22550907/Khalen-Hadley
Other sports played:Track,Basketball
Twitter Handle:
What is one moment from last season that sticks out to you the most?
The moment that sticks out to me the most was seeing our team come together and fight for each other no matter the situation. Whether it was during practice or on Friday nights, everyone bought into the same goal, and that brotherhood is something I’ll always remember.
Does playing for a school like Louisville Central bring extra pressure with it, being they have such a strong history?
Yes, there is some pressure because Louisville Central has a great tradition and a winning culture. People expect us to uphold that standard every year. I embrace that pressure because it motivates me to work harder and do my part to keep the legacy going.
Who or what got you started playing football?
My older brothers got me started playing football. Watching them compete and seeing their passion for the game made me want to play. They inspired me to work hard and chase my own goals in football.
What keeps you playing the game?
My love for football is what keeps me playing. I enjoy competing, improving my skills, building relationships with my teammates, and challenging myself to become the best player I can be every day.
What makes you a good teammate?
I hold my teammates accountable, encourage them to be their best, and always try to lead by example. I’m willing to put the team first, work hard, and do whatever it takes to help us succeed.
What is your game day routine?
On game day, I stay focused from the moment I wake up. I go to school and take care of my responsibilities, then we have our team walkthrough after school. After that, I eat, listen to music, review my assignments, and mentally prepare myself so I’m locked in and ready to compete when it’s time for kickoff.
Wide receiver or cornerback, which one do you feel you are better at?
I feel I’m better at wide receiver.
As an athlete, any sport, at any age, what's been your biggest moment?
My first touchdown in the playoffs my freshman year.
What team goals will you set?
WIN STATE
What personal goals are you setting for yourself?
A goal I am setting for myself is 1st All-state, 1500 rec
Who is the toughest teammate to go up against in practice?
The toughest teammate to go up against is Damontre Cherry.
You can take one opponent and move the game to any stadium in the country. Who and where are you playing?
I would wanna play Butler at the Louisville stadium.
What has been the biggest lesson that you have learned from playing football?
The biggest lesson I learned was giving eye contact at all times.
Who is your favorite athlete?
Jaxon smith-Njiigba
What is the one food you cannot eat?
Hot chips
What scares you?
NOTHING


Comments