2026 Getting to know D’Anthony Elam from Eminence Independent, KY
Name: D’Anthony Elam
School/town: Eminence Independent/Eminence Kentucky
Positions played: ath main 2 is wr/de
Class: class of 28
Height and Weight: 6’2 200
Jersey Number: 2
Awards won or earned: multiple offensive MVPs from little league; in high school I’ve won 4-5 defensive mvps
HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/profile/23318142
Other sports played: basketball and wanna get more into track
Twitter Handle: https://x.com/daye12elam?s=11
What makes you a good teammate?
I bring good energy every day and make sure my teammates know it’s more than football.
What are your personal goals for the season?
Get my first offer and just get stronger, build more muscle and get faster
What goals are you setting for the team?
state champs nothing less !
What is the strength of your game?
I'm more physical than most
During the off-season, what have you done to improve your game?
Working out, whether it was lifting or agility work; I was doing something, studying gameplays of other greats, etc.
Wide receiver or defensive end. Which one do you feel you are better at?
Defensive end for sure due to how physical I am and still have speed with it. I beat a lot of linemen with my speed, and when they do get hands on, I know how to use my hands to get them off of me. I'm gonna thrive at defensive end this year for sure!
What is something unique about the Eminence High School football team that most fans would not know about?
N/A
What is the biggest lesson that you have learned from playing football?
To not let emotions takeover! emotions could ruin a lot for young athletes including myself im just lucky enough to have gotten a 2nd chance
What was the best part of the 2025 season?
I didn’t play. But the best part was seeing my guys get what they’ve been working for and having a winning season at Valley High School.
What was the toughest part of the 2025 season?
Not being able to play was the toughest part; although I loved seeing my guys shine, I wanted to shine with them.
Which road stadium is the toughest to play at, along with the thing that makes it so tough?
I'm not sure; to be honest, I never get nervous or let any crowd do anything to me.
How do you get over a bad game?
Short mindset: It's a need to be able to proceed to the next level; if you can’t get over stuff quickly, you won’t make it.
What is your favorite style of music?
Louisville drill is the music I listen to, but I've recently been put on to OG type style and I'm enjoying it ! shoutout squeed
Where is your favorite spot to grab a bite?
Chick-fil-A grilled nuggets and fries
Who are your role models?
My pops is #1; he’s been through it all and made sure I had the right stuff going into my head. He set my future up for me i just gotta finish it!


Comments