2026 Getting to know Camar Ellis from Talawanda


Name: Camar Ellis

School/town: Talawanda HS Oxford, Ohio

Positions played: WR & DB

Class: 2027

Height and Weight: 5’10 154

Jersey Number: 13

Awards won or earned: 1st team all conference, 2nd team all district and 2nd team all city

HUDL LINK: www.hudl.com/v/2T6ihg

Other sports played: basketball 

Twitter Handle: @CamarEllis9977

 Camar Ellis⭐️ 

Talawanda High School

2027

 5’9 153lbs

WR 


 Post anything from last season that sticks out to you the most. It can be from a practice, a game, the bus ride to or from the game. Any one moment that sticks out to you.

N/A


Who or what got you started playing football? 

My dad 


What keeps you motivated to keep playing the game? 
 

Everyone that judges me and my love for the game.


 With this being your final high school football season, have you approached things differently than you have in the past? 
 

Yes, I have. As my high school career started coming to a close, I started taking the college stuff more seriously with college coaches and visits.


What do you feel is the strength of your game? 
 

My routes and hands, speed and agility, my jumping ability then DB my eyes on the WR hips and knowing where they are going helps a lot.


What have you done during the off-season to improve your game? 
 

My routes and hands really being able to make a defender miss me 

 Do you think private schools have unfair advantages over public schools? 

No 

What makes you a good teammate?
 

As a WR offense leader, I make sure that my teammates don’t go on the field without telling them that mistakes are made, but you can make up for it in just one play.

Can the fans, cheerleaders, and band get you fired up? 
 

Yes, sir, best feeling.

 How do you recover from a bad game?
 

I wake up the next day and work on what I did wrong, watch film, and improve the wrongs.

 Grass or turf?

Turf 

 After the season is over, if you earn an invitation to any of the All-Star games, will you play? 

   

Yes, sir, of course, because that will truly prove my talent and get my name out even more.

Will you share with the readers some of the schools that you are hearing from, along with any offers you have?

I only have 1 official offer from Heidelberg University D3, and Mount Saint Joseph (MSJ) is a school I’m taking to.

Who are your role models?


My mom and my dad and my brother Jordan Ellis
 

What is your favorite sports movie?

Remember the Titans
 

 What is the one food you cannot eat?

 Sushi, I’m not a fish guy.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Perrin Cunningham Offensive Line Coach from Licking Heights

2025 Interview with Carter Dreibelbis from Upper Dauphin (PA)

2024 Interview with QB/CB/P Brady Hyre from Harrison Central