2024 Interview with Jacob Litteral from Raceland-Worthington High School (KY)

 

https://daveburnworth.blogspot.com/2024/05/2024-interview-with-jacob-litteral-from.html

Note: I have watched Raceland at their place and on the road.

Jacob Litteral

School

Raceland-Worthington High School

Positions played

Center, Guard

Graduating year

2026

Height and weight

6’2 280

How long have you played football, along with the reasons you continue to play?

I have played football since kindergarten, so roughly around 10 years later, I continue to play the sport because I love it; it’s been my favorite since day one.

What is the best part of being a student-athlete at Raceland High School?

Probably the academics and my friends. 

Who is the toughest teammate to go up against in practice?

I’d have to say off the top of my head that either Jaxon Heighton or Noah Wallace were very talented. 

What is the most rewarding part of being an offensive lineman?

Probably, when the running back has a good game, it just lets you know you did your job and you did it well.

What is the worst type of weather for you, as an offensive lineman, to play in?

Probably hot and sunny; I would much rather play in the rain or cold.

Who is the best player that you have faced in a game, along with the team he played for?

Probably Kenyatta Hardge, He played for LCA and is committed to Kentucky.

What are your personal goals for the 2024 season?

Win state, would also like to make all district/ all area.

What has been the highlight of your football career so far?

Probably beating Pikeville at their place last year.

As an athlete in any sport, what has been your most embarrassing moment?

One time I was playing kickball at school and dropped the ball completely when trying to catch it. It was awful, man.

Would you rather play on grass or turf?

Turf when it’s sunny, grass when it’s raining.

What is the strongest part of your game?

Probably pass protection.

What part of your game must you work on the most to become a better player?

We need to get faster laterally. 

Where is your favorite place to get a good meal?

Raising Canes 100%

What is one sport you wish you could play but do not have the skill set to do so?

Probably a strong man; I think it’s cool how they pull cars and stuff.

If you could go back in history and pick a time to live, when would it be?

I love all history, but if I’d have to pick, I’d probably say the age of exploration, which is roughly 14–1600.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley