2024 Interview with Malachi Ringer from Chaminade Julienne High School who is getting D-1 Looks


Malachi Ringer

Chaminade Julianne

Running back

2026

5’7 170

What got you started playing football?

My uncle and grandpa were a big part of it, and he worked very hard on my 

What was the high point of the 2023 season?

Having 187 yards against Tippecanoe

What was the low point of the 2023 season?

Not making it to state

Who has been the best player you have ever faced in a game?

Noah Jones, he had to stop.

What is the best part of being a student-athlete at Chaminade Julienne High School?

Mr. Eiser really helps me with my schoolwork, and Dr. . Rod helps me because it’s a good atmosphere.

What is the toughest part of being a student-athlete at Chaminade Julienne High School?

It’s tough; we have a lot of homework.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

I want 1500 of yours with 20 touchdowns.

What is the strongest part of your game?

My speed and making people miss

Why should a college coach recruit you? 

I am very passionate about the game. 

Where should the state finals be held?

The Ohio State Field.

What are you most looking forward to this season?

Winning the state championship and having a good season with my seniors

Would you share with everyone a few colleges that are showing interest in you? 

Michigan State. Georgia Tech. Georgia State. Cincinnati. Texas.

What is your favorite class or subject?

History and math 

Have you watched any of the UFL games?

Yes, it helps me study the game of football.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with TJ Carper Zanesville High School Head Football Coach

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School