2024 Interview with Kahlil Hayden from Akron Firestone High School


Kahlil Hayden

Firestone clc

free safety/WR/strong safety/long snapper 

2024

Height and weight 

6’3 and 192

What will you miss the most about playing high school football? 

Personally, I will miss playing under the Friday night lights and having my friends and family there to support me.

What mark do you believe your class left on the Firestone football program? 
     
My class went to the playoffs three times, and that was something no class has ever done in school history, and we were also the first class to go with a positive record since 2007.

What was your biggest moment as a high school athlete? 
     
One of my biggest moments was when we beat Copley 53-28. That is the first time we have beat Copley in school history. We also scored 53 points in two quarters.

Which game will you remember the most from your high school career? 
    
The Copley game was definitely because of the energy around me.

Who was the best team you played against, along with what made them so good? 
    
In the 2022-2023 season, it was Cleveland Heights; in the 2023-2024 season, Walsh Jesuit 

Who was the best player you ever faced in a game, along with the team he played for? 
   
I say it is Marquise Davis; he played for Cleveland Heights.

Wide receiver or free safety. Which one did you feel you were the best at? 
    
I definitely feel like I was a better safety 

Wide receiver or free safety. Which one do you feel was the toughest to prepare for? 
    
I say safety because you have to read the offense, make sure you're always in the right spot, and get the tackle if you have to because you're the last line of defense.

If you are invited to play in any of the all-star games, will you? 
   
Yes, I want to show my talent.

What is the strongest part of your game? 
     
Is this my defense? My strong point was being able to read the play.

Can you name some of the colleges that you are hearing from? 
     
Walsh University, Birmingham Prep, Hiram College, and Bluffton University

What are your plans after high school? 
      
I’m going to college for engineering.

Who is your role model? 
   
I say to my dad

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? 
     
I like to watch either football or track and field.

What is your go-to snack? 
 

Skittles

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football