Name: Perrin Cunningham High School: Winton Woods High School Current Position: Offensive Line Coach, Licking Heights High School, owner of OL_HawgAcademy College: Ohio Dominican University – Former NCAA Division II All-American and All-Decade Team Selection 1. Could you share with the readers your coaching tree, from your first job to your current job? I began my coaching career as the offensive line coach at Northland High School, where I coached from 2018 to 2026. In 2026, I accepted the offensive line coaching position at Licking Heights High School, where I currently coach. Along with coaching high school football, I'm also the owner and co-founder of OL Hawg Academy. 2. Who are some of the coaches that you have learned the most from? I've learned a lot from Coach Troy Everhart while at Winton Woods, Coach Andre Parker (Princeton High School), and Coach Mac during my playing days at Ohio Dominican University. Each of them helped shape my coaching philosophy in d...
Name: Brady Hyre School: Harrison Central Positions Played: QB/CB/P Graduating Year: 2026 Height Weight: 6’3 175lbs Harrison Central has a special stadium. Can you tell the readers what makes it so special? Harrison Central Stadium is a very special place; it holds a lot of memories for me and the guys that I’ve worked beside through my high school career and before that. Friday night home games are even more special thanks to the help of our fans and the community, who always support us no matter what. They make the memories more fulfilling. We are extremely grateful and blessed for the stadium we have and are proud to play football where we play it. How long have you played football, along with the reason you continue to play? I’ve played football since I was in 3rd grade. It was the first way I found to have fun growing up. From throwing the football in the yard with my dad or even mom, I always found the excitement of being ou...
Carter Dreibelbis Upper Dauphin RB/S/OLB 2026 5’11 190 Jersey Number: Was 9, now 3 Awards won or earned: None yet HUDL LINK: http://www.hudl.com/v/2Q8TYK Who or what got you started playing football? Watching my family get excited for the Steelers games and Penn State games made me fall in love with the sport. What are you going to miss from the 2025 class? The brotherhood, played with most of those guys since I was 6. What are your goals this season? 2k rushing yards and 30 touchdowns What makes you a good teammate? Leadership and holding people accountable Running back, safety, or linebacker, which positions do you feel you are better at? Running back Of those three positions, which one is the toughest to prepare for? Safety, you have to command the defense and read the whole field. Why should your number be called when the game is on the line? Because when we need a big play, I want the ball in my hands. Can the band, fans, and cheerleaders get you fired up before and/or durin...
Comments