2024 interview with Martin Luther King (Pa.) Grad Isaiah Robinson


 

Isaiah Robinson

School:

Martin Luther King High School 

Positions:

Rb Qb Ss De Wr

Grad year:

2024

Height weight 

5’10 175

What were your emotions as you walked off the field for the last time as a high school player?

My emotions from playing in my last HS game were great; I just took in the moment and was glad it ended with a win.

As a student-athlete, what was your biggest regret?

As a student athlete, my biggest regret is not working hard enough to get on the field as a freshman or sophomore.

What was the biggest life lesson you learned from playing football?

The biggest life lesson football taught me is that sacrifice is better than selfishness.

What was the biggest highlight of your high school athletic career?

The biggest highlight from HS is throwing 3 touchdowns and 200+ yards in my division championship game.

What was the most embarrassing moment for me as an athlete?

My most embarrassing moment is probably breaking three sacks and then fumbling the ball all the way down to score a touchdown.

What will you miss the most about being a student-athlete at Martin Luther King High School?

What I think I would miss the most as a student athlete is the brotherhood that my team built with each other.

Who was the best player that you ever faced in a game, along with the team he played for?

The best player I faced was Jah Whitt, number 25 from Imotep.

What advice would you give that young man who asks you about the biggest things he should do once he gets on the football team?

I would tell that kid to work hard and play harder, and then they have no choice but to notice you.

Who was the best team that you ever played, along with the reasons that made them so good?

The best team I played is probably Imotep; their d-line made them a hard team to score on.

What was your favorite part of practice?

My favorite part of practice was offense vs. defense.

What was your least favorite part of practice?

My least favorite part was definitely conditioning.

What mark do you feel the class of 2024 has left on the football program?

We gave the players for the next generation hope to carry the legacy and that our program can set you up for the future.

What are your plans now that you are out of school?

The plan is to find a college I can call home and continue my career.

What is your go-to snack?

The go-to snack is definitely a PBJ sandwich.

Who is your favorite athlete?

I have two favorite athletes: Steph Curry and Patrick Mahomes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football