2024 Interview with Jaden Harris from Harrison Central High School


 

Jaden Harris

Harrison Central High School

Guard, Defensive End

2026

5'11 210

 

What is the toughest part of being a 210-pound offensive and defensive lineman?

I would have to say the toughest part is going up against way bigger players that play my position.

What is the best part of being a 210-pound offensive and defensive lineman?

The best part, I would say, is being able to be faster than others who play my positions.

What is the strongest part of your game?

I would have to say the strongest part of my game would have to be my speed at my position.

What did you accomplish during the off-season that will make you a better player?

In the off-season, I believe I have gotten a lot stronger, which will help me become a better player.

What makes you a good teammate?

What I would say makes me a good teammate is going and helping other teammates when they make mistakes.

Who is the one teammate who will do something funny to get a laugh when things are a little tense?

I would say my teammate, Landon Thomas.

What is the toughest part of having two days?

The toughest part of having two days would have to be just being out in the heat all day.

What is your favorite part of practice?

My favorite part of practice is definitely tackling stations.

What were the high and low points of the 2023 season?

The highest moment for me in the 2023 season would have to be winning our first playoff game. The lowest moment for me was when we had a heartbreaking loss by 2 points against Malvern.

What or who got you started playing football?

What caused me to start playing football was just the love I had for the sport, and my dad was also a big reason I started playing.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goals for the 2024 season would have to be becoming an even better lineman and allowing no sacks or pressures.

Which game are you most excited about this season? Explain

I am most excited about playing Malvern this year because of how they beat us last year, and I believe we can get the earned win this year.

What is your favorite class or subject?

I would say math or lab.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Football

What are your favorite and least favorite types of music?

I usually listen to any music, so I can't really answer that one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football