2024 Interview with Grady Kinsey from Indian Valley High School


 

Grady Kinsey 

Indian Valley High School

2026

RB

5-9, 195

What was the high point of the 2023 season?

The high point of 2023 was our playoff run.

Who was the best team that Indian Valley faced during the 2023 season, along with the reasons that made them so good?

The best team we played for in 2023 was Steubenville; they were great because they were coached very well.

In a game, who has been the best player you have ever faced?

The best player I ever played was Reginald Anderson from Roosevelt High School in Washington, D.C.

Who is the one teammate who goes 100 mph no matter the situation?

My teammate Ryker Williams is always going 100 mph.

What is the worst part of two-a-days?

The worst part of two days is getting blisters on your cleats.

What is your favorite part of practice?

My favorite part of practice is going through the offensive script.

What has been your biggest moment as an athlete, in any sport, at any age?

My biggest moment as an athlete was hitting a grand slam while being down by 4 in the bottom of the 7th inning when I was 12.

What has been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?

My most embarrassing moment as an athlete was fumbling against our rivals when I was a freshman.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goal this year is ultimately to win a state championship.

Which game are you most excited about this year? Explain

I am most excited for our game against Garaway because they have beat us out for our conference championship both my freshman and sophomore years.

Which weather is the worst for you as a running bck to play in?

As a running back, I don’t like playing in super hot weather because it makes me feel sluggish and tired.

Do you feel as though private schools have an advantage over public schools? Explain

I think that private schools obviously have the advantage over public schools for the reason that private schools can sort of pick and choose who they have playing for them, while public schools mostly just have to roll with the kids that happen to live in the district.

Where is the best local mom-pop place to grab a meal?

Our best local restaurant is probably the Olde Town Tavern in Tuscarawas.

What is your go-to snack?

My go-to snack is an apple.

Who is your favorite and least favorite pro football team?

My favorite pro football team is the Browns, and my least favorite is the Steelers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football