2024 Interview with Teshun Bosley from KIPP High School


 

Teshun bosley

Kipp Columbus 

RB/LB OLB 

Class of 2026 

5’11 230 

What will you miss the most from the 2024 class?

I’m going to miss having fun with my seniors and learning from them.

As a player, what do you do to try and get your classmates to come out for the football team?

Nothing. I just ask, and they come.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goals for the 2024 season are to rush for 1,000 yards (12 tds, 5 ints).

What goals are you going to set for your team this season?

My team goal for the 2024 season is to make the playoffs.

You are listed as a running back and a linebacker; of the two, which one do you feel you are best at?

I feel like I’m the best at linebacker.

Running back or linebacker, which is harder to prepare for?

I feel like running back is harder to prepare for.

What is your game-day routine?

I really don’t have a game-day routine. I just like to listen to music and chill.

Which game are you looking most forward to? Explain

The game I’m looking for the most is the DeSales game because it’s the biggest game of the year.

How much time will you spend on your own study film of your opponents?

I spend a lot of time watching films. I probably watch 2–3 hours of film a day.

What is the strongest part of your game?

The strongest part of my game is being able to get blocks easily and run through tacklers.

What part of your game must you improve on the most to be a better player?

I would say I just understand the game better.

What are you doing during the off-season to be a better player?

In the off-season, I’m doing speed and agility and lifting weights.

Who are your role models?

One of my role models is Miyan Williams, and my second role model is Ray Louis.

What toppings go on your burger?

My toppings are lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, ketchup, and mayo.

What scares you?

I’m scared of breaking any bone in my body.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley