2024 Interview with Seth Woods from North Hardin High School (KY)


 

Name

Seth woods.

School

North Hardin High School.

Positions played

OLB/DB/Wr

Graduating year

2025

Height and weight

6'3 and 195 pounds.


What is the best part of being a student-athlete at North Hardin High School?

The best part about being a student athlete is that teachers and kids will hype you up, rally behind you, and give you the confidence you need to do your best on the field.

How long have you played football? along with the reasons you continue to play?

I have played football for roughly 6 years, give or take, and I continue to play because it has grown on me and become a passion, and I just always liked the game even when I didn’t play.

As an athlete, in any sport, what has been your biggest moment? 

My 8th grade basketball championship, where I scored 25 points, won the championship against Larue County.

As an athlete, in any sport, what has been your most embarrassing moment?

When I shot an airball against Etown my junior year, my hands were slippery, and the ball had come off wrong. I just missed everything.

Who is the toughest teammate to square up against in practice?

I would have to say Marian Jaudon and Ronald Lunz; they are both crafty wide receivers, and every time I match up with them, I know they are going to make me better and work for every rep.

Just focusing on the road games you have played, which stadium has had the best overall atmosphere, along with what made it so good?

If I had to choose, it would be when we played bowling green at WKU last year. I know that’s not their stadium, but they were still the home team, being that they are from Bowling Green. What made it so good was that they had a great fan base cheering them on, so we had to fight extra harder, and just being on the road is always a great feeling.

Which game are you looking forward to the most this season?

We do not have our football schedule yet.

Outside linebacker or wide receiver—which one do you feel you are best at?

I feel like right now that outside linebacker is my best position because I took a break from wide receiver, and I have been training outside linebacker since sophomore year and getting to know the mental aspect of the game as well.

What type of weather do you enjoy playing in the most?

I just like to play a nice, cool, clear forecast game where there is no wind, no rain, and no snow—just a nice, good-feeling game. 

What is the strongest part of your game?

If I had to say what my strongest part of my game is, it would be my athleticism.

Turf or grass, which do you prefer to play on?

I prefer to play on turf. I just like how it feels better and that it’s not messy.

Have you heard from any colleges? If you have, could you name one or two?

I have talked to Thomas More, and I have also talked to George Town.

Where is the best local spot to grab a meal?

Five Guys is the best spot to grab a good meal.

Outside of sports, what are your hobbies?

I like to cook and just hang out with my family and friends.

What is the one food you refuse to eat?

I don’t eat pork or seafood, and you would never catch me eating any type of those foods.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley