2024 Interview with Ronnie Taylor from Villa Angela St. Joseph High School

 


Ronnie Taylor

Villa Angela St. Joseph High School

RB/DB

2027

How long have you played football, along with the reason why you continue to play?

I have been playing football for 13 years. I continue to play because my dream of being in the NFL keeps me from doing terrible things.

What was the high point of your 2023 season?

My highest point of my 2023 season was that I got a chance to step on the varsity field to play and experience the competition.

What will you miss from the 2024 class? 

What I will miss is that they were very complete, and I fought for our team.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goal for the 2024 season is to start at varsity.

What is your strongest part of your game? 

The strongest part of my game is my speed.
4.58

What part of your game must you work on to be a better player?

I need to work on my speed. I’m already fast. I just want to be faster.

What have you been doing in the off-season to work on your game?

What I have been doing in the off-season to work on my game is going to the field to get extra work in for a couple hours and going to my trainers.

What has been the biggest athletic achievement so far?

My biggest athletic achievement so far is winning M.V.P. in my freshman year.

What has been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?

My most embarrassing moment as an athlete is losing to a team twice in one season.

Looking at only the road games you have played, which stadium has had the best overall atmosphere, along with what made it so good?

My overall favorite stadium is Youngstown Stadium. It’s good because it’s a great place to have a stadium. It’s a big stadium.

Who is the one team you want to beat more than any other team?

Ursuline 

This is a new question in my interviews. Do you feel that private schools have an unfair advantage over public schools?

Yes 

Who are your role models?

My dad 

What is the one food that you cannot eat?

Black beans 

What is your favorite class or subject?

Math

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with TJ Carper Zanesville High School Head Football Coach

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School