2024 Interview with Max Leonel a new member of the Henry Clay (KY) football team


 

Max Leonel

Henry Clay

Guard and tackle

2027

6’2 and 225

What are you most looking forward to this season?

Doing 10 times better than my freshman year

What do you feel you need to improve on the most to be a better player this season?

My strength

Which side of the line do you feel you are better at, the O-line or the D-line?

D-line

Which side of the ball is the toughest to prepare for? Explain 

Defensive line use a wide range of techniques, including speed rushes, power moves, and stunts, making it hard for O-linemen to anticipate and prepare.

What is the worst weather to play in for a lineman?

Rain 

Which do you prefer to play on, grass or turf?

Turf

What is the toughest part of a Henry Clay High School practice?

I don’t really know yet because I just transferred and we are doing conditioning right now.

What was the high point of your 2023 season?

Going to state with my old school.

What was the low point of the 2023 season?

I got injured for three weeks, but I’m good now.

If you are having football-related problems, which teammate do you go to for advice? O-line and D-line like me.

What is your game-day routine?

Nothing really; just get my mind ready for the game.

What is the best part of being a student-athlete at Henry Clay High School?

It’s fine, even with all of our eyes on us. There is a lot of pressure too.

What is your favorite class or subject?

Calculus

What is your go-to snack?

Skittles 

Who is your least favorite college football team?

I like all of them.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with TJ Carper Zanesville High School Head Football Coach

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School