2024 Interview with Carter Kessler from Mansfield Senior High


 

Carter Kessler 

Mansfield Senior High

TE DE

6’5 230

2026

What were your personal goals heading into the 2023 season, and were you able to achieve those goals?

To win the state, but we fell a little short, but we will win this year.

Who was the best player you faced during the 2023 season, along with the team he played for?

Jaylen Wiston from Toledo Central Catholic 

What was the high point of the 2023 season?

Winning all our home games and going on a 12-game streak for sure 

What was the low point of the 2023 season?

We definitely lost our first game.

TE/DE/DT Of the three positions you are listed as playing, which one do you feel you are better at?

TE/DE

Of those three positions, which one is the hardest to prepare for?

DT

Just focusing on the road games you played in during the 2023 season, which stadium had the best overall atmosphere?

Massillon was a hugely packed stadium.

Staying with the road games, which stadium was the worst to have layed in, along with the reason it was so bad?

Mount Vernon because it was an easy game but also not a packed fun game so far.

What part of your game do you feel that you need to improve on the most?

If I had to pick something out, my feet would work.

What have you been doing during the off-season to improve your game?

My feet work, and speed and route running are getting better at getting my hands off me.

This is a tough question that I have been asking coaches and players, all but to have given an answer; two simply said no comment. So, do you feel that private schools have an unfair advantage over public schools?

No comment 

What is your go-to snack?

Skittles 

What scares you?

I only fear God losing my parents.

Who is your role model?

I would say my dad is my role model.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football