2024 Interview with Aiden Spencer 6-3 285 Mr. Pancake from Circleville


 

Aiden Spencer

Circleville High School 

Left tackle, defensive tackle

2026

6’3, 285

What was the high point of your 2023 season? 

(I think the highlight of my season was having 60+ pancakes on the season and my plays when I pull to the corner.)

What are you going to miss the most from the 2024 class?

All of the energy they brought

Coming off a 1–9 season, what do you feel has to change to turn things around this season?

Definitely the mentality

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My personal goals for the 2024 season are: picking up a couple of offers; adding 50+ lbs to my bench; squatting and clean maxes; and just working on perfecting my craft.

What is the strongest part of your game?

Definitely my pass blocking and being able to pull and get downfield.

Which part of your game must you improve on the most to be a better player?

Definitely run game footwork.

What are you doing during the off-season to improve your game?

I am constantly working on position-specific drills with Hawg Academy with Ohio Dominican legend Perrin Cunningham.

Offensive line or defensive line, which do you prefer to play? Explain

Definitely Oline because I love being physical and being able to pancake people and make plays happen.

Offensive line or defensive line, which is the hardest to prep for?

Oline is definitely the harder position because you always have to keep your head on a swivel, and we are always the last to get in the spotlight.

Where should the state finals be held?

Definitely the Ohio State University

What has been your biggest moment as an athlete?

Well, I love pancaking people 10+ yards downfield, and I love making plays.

I have asked a lot of players and coaches this question, and all of them have answered it, with the exception of three, who just said no comment. The question is, do you think private schools have an unfair advantage over public schools? 

It just depends on the coaches.

What is your favorite class or subject?

Zoology

What is your least favorite type of music?
 
I don’t have any; if it sounds good, I like it.

X-Box or play station?

X-Box all the way.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with TJ Carper Zanesville High School Head Football Coach

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School