2024 Interview with Brady Woltz from Vinton County and newly Wittenberg University Commit

 


Name
Brady Woltz

School
Vinton County High School

Graduating Year
2024

Positions playedDB/OLB

What are you going to miss the most about playing high school football?

Going to practice every single day with my best friends, all working together for the same goal

What is the moment you will remember the most from your high school career?

Winning the first TVC championship for Vinton County since 1999

What were your feelings as you walked off the field after your last game?

It felt unreal. Nothing hurts worse than walking off a field knowing you will never step back on one with all of your friends that you have played with your whole life.

What, if any, is your biggest regret as far as your high school football career goes?

I don’t regret anything about my career, but if I could go back in time and give my younger self some advice, I would say to really cherish every moment and not take anything for granted.

What was your biggest embarrassment as an athlete?

My most embarrassing moment would have to be dropping an interception against Alexander this season, which would have set a new school record for most career interceptions.

What mark do you believe your class left on the football program?

My class left a huge impact on the culture and mindset of the future of Vinton County. We valued hard work, buying into the program, and going 100% every second in practice, so I think that the classes under us will pass the work ethic down to the younger kids, and the program will see a lot of success.

What was the biggest lesson you were able to learn from high school football that you will be able to use in life?

The biggest lesson that I learned is to work very hard at whatever goal you have and don’t stop until you have it.

Who was the best team you ever faced, along with what made them so good?

The best team I ever played for was Meadowbrook my sophomore year in the playoffs. They perfected the RPO offense and had an extremely talented quarterback.

Who was the best one or two players you faced in a game, along with the teams they played for?

The best two players that I have ever played against have to be Taizaun Burns of Columbus East and Jason Williams from Warren.

What has been the best and worst part as far as the recruiting process goes?

The best part about recruiting is getting out and visiting new campuses and meeting new coaching staff; the worst is the long car rides to and from campuses.

Would you tell us about some of the schools that are recruiting you?

The school that I am choosing to commit to is Wittenburg University. It’s a great school for football and academics; the coaching staff is amazing; and the facilities are top-of-the-line.

What will your major be once you are enrolled in college?

I plan on majoring in business, either finance or business management.

Play Station or X-Box

Play Station

What is your favorite type of music, along with your favorite song, and who sings it?

My favorite music is hip-hop/rap, and my favorite song right now is All Falls Down by Kanye West.

What is your favorite meal, and who cooks it the best?

My favorite food is a steak that my dad makes in the smoker.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football