2024 Interview with Heath High school Linebacker and left guard JJ Holloway


 

JJ Holloway

Heath High School

Linebacker and left guard 

2026

5’10, 185lbs

How long have you played football, along with the reasons you continue to play?

I have played this game my entire life, and I play it because I enjoy it and I have a lot of passion for the game. 

Guard or linebacker—which of the two positions do you feel you are best at?

Linebacker, I have gained more experience throughout my years playing football as a linebacker.

What was the high point of your 2023 season?

Winning the LCL in our division and beating Licking Valley early in the season. 

What was the low point of your 2023 season?

Losing the second round to Ironton. 

Would you rather open the season with your rival or face them in week ten?

Open the season against our rivals; that will boost our confidence if we come out at the beginning of the season with a win against our rivals. 

Who is the best player that you have faced in a game, along with the team he played for?

Dillon Morlock is from Norway High School. He was a big, physical linebacker who loved to hit. 

What is the strongest part of your game?

My confidence and my not being afraid of contact with anybody. 

Can you share with the readers any camps you have attended or plan to attend, along with the biggest lessons you have learned?

I have attended Denison University’s camp, Football University’s camp, and Top Gun Showcase Camp in Florida, and I have attended a camp in Westerville that many college coaches attended. 

Which part of your game must you improve to be a better player?

My leadership and being vocal on the field. 

Where should the state finals be held?

Ohio Stadium

What are your personal goals for the 2024 season?

Win our league and make a deep run in four rounds or more in the playoffs. 

Do you feel that private schools have an advantage over public schools? Explain

Yes, private schools are mostly lower divisions with less competition. 

Who is your favorite athlete?

Bo Jackson

Have you gone to any sporting events at Dension?

I have only attended a camp. 

What is your go-to snack?

Honey-twist fritos.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football