2024 Interview with Trenton Dixon from West Clermont


 

Name:Trenton Dixon

School:West Clermont 

Positions played: wide receiver and corner back

Graduating year:2025

Height and weight: 5–10, 145 LBS

What makes being a student athlete at West Clermont special?

As a student athlete at West Clermont, I’m given the opportunity to succeed at high levels on the field and in the classroom, along with some of the best coaches to play the game of football, holding us all to high standards on and off the football field.

What is the toughest part of your game?

Personally, for me, the toughest part of my game would be staying focused on my game outside of the field, with that being making sure I’m eating right, drinking right, or taking care of my body.

Can you share with the readers the camps you plan on attending, along with any you have attended?

Today I attended Mount Saint Joseph camp, where I had an amazing performance, and in the future I plan to attend Kentucky Wesleyan, Thomas Moore, and Ohio Dominican.

What are you learning at the camps that you can use to improve your game?

I’ve learned to take in the knowledge from the coaches above you because they know what they’re talking about, and the information they provide you can be used to improve your game at high levels.

What is the best team that you faced on the football field, along with the main things that made them so good?

The best team I have faced would probably be Winton Woods, and what makes them so good is their ability to keep things rolling during games and the amount of discipline they have as a team.

The wolves went 4-7 overall in 2023. What will the 2024 team have to do to improve on that record?

We will have to stay focused on the game, work hard on and off the field, stay disciplined, and keep up the good work we have been doing, but I can say we have something big coming this season.

What’s the best and worst part of practice?

The best is definitely the team where we practice our coverage and play against the scout team, and the worst would probably be the sprinting we do before we go into practice after our morning workouts.

Who is the toughest teammate to face in practice?

I’d say we have a bunch of tough players on our roster to face off against, but I’m going to have to go with Hayden Jones, who is just explosive on both sides of the ball, showing great leadership and performing at a high standard, giving us a lot of work to face in practice.

Where should the state finals be held?

Personally, I think the state finals should be held in the biggest and nicest stadium available to give the players a good feel for what they earned.

What has been your biggest moment on the football field so far?

My biggest moment so far would be having the opportunity to learn from all these amazing coaches from my high school and the camps I’ve been attending, along with some incredible players I get to work with during practice.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goals are to perform well on varsity nights and to be able to show my talent and the hard work Ive been putting in to earn myself an offer for college ball.

If the game is on the line, why should your number be called?

My number should be called because, no matter if it’s the 1st quarter or the 4th quarter with seconds left, I’m going to play hard and play fast till that clock hits 0 every game to achieve the goals our team has held us accountable for.

What is your go-to snack?

My go-to snack is going to have to be beef jerky.

Have you ever been to King's Island? What’s your favorite ride?

I’ve been many times, and my favorite ride will have to be the drop tower.

What is your favorite type of music?

My favorite music would be some rap or hip hop

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football