2024 Interview with Dallas Cowboys Fan and Logan Elm Quarterback Aaron Walters


 

Name:Aaron Walters

School:Logan Elm

Positions played:Quarterback

Graduating year:2025

Height and weight: 6’ 205

What are you going to miss from the 2024 class?

I’m going to miss most of my friends, but mostly the times we had together.

What was the highlight of your 2023 season?

Winning MSL and balling out every game.

What will you take from last season to motivate you for this season?

The playoff loss and the last two years have been big moments in my life, and I can’t wait to get back to that stage.

What do you believe is the strongest part of your game?

Being able to keep plays alive and throw them anywhere.

Which part of your game do you feel you have to improve on the most?

My agility—I worked on that a lot. I feel like I’m in the best shape I’ve been in.

Would you share with everyone some of the camps you have attended, and what are the biggest things you are learning from the camps?

I attended a lot of camps, and I took a lot away from all the camps. Some of them are Central Michigan, Heidelberg, Adrain, and Muskingum. I just need to work every day if I want to get as good as I want to be, and I can always be better.

With this being your final high school season, have you found yourself preparing any differently?

Definitely, I’ve been doing football work since November, trying to perfect my craft and get better any way I can.

Can you share with everyone some of the colleges you are hearing from?

Ohio Northern, Wittenberg, Marietta, Muskingum, Adrain, Heidelberg, Knox, and Capital

Why should a college coach recruit you?

I have come so far, and I will always find a way to get better. I lift up my teammates and make everything better.

Which game are you looking forward to the most this season? Explain

I’m excited to play Zane Trace because it’s the first game, and it’s always a great game. Overall, I can’t wait to play Circleville; it’s our rival, and I’m always ready to play them.

After the season is over, if you are invited to play in any of the all-star games, will you?

If I hadn’t signed, yes, I would. If I’m committed and signed to a team, then no, I wouldn’t jeopardize my future with that team.

What has been your biggest moment as an athlete, in any sport, at any age?

When we played Vinton County in 6th grade, I got an interception with 1 second before halftime, went down, and we got one play before halftime, and I threw a touchdown right before halftime.

Since you told me where your favorite spot is to grab a milkshake during our last interview, what is your favorite flavor of milkshake?

I’m a basic guy, not very big on flavor, and I believe if it works, don’t change it, so vanilla.

Who are your favorite and least favorite NFL teams?

My favorite is the Cowboys. I don’t have a least favorite because I love the sport, but the Eagles, if I had to say a team,

What is your favorite class or subject?

We had a chess class last year, and I loved that class. This year, it will be math.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley