2024 Interview with Cole (Quick Release) Signor from Norfolk Public High School, NE 

 


Cole Signor 

Norfolk Public High School, NE 

QUATERBACK

2026

6’1 182

How long have you played football, along with the reasons you continue to play?

I’ve played football. I was able to walk; it’s helped me focus; it’s helped me get away from reality and calm my mind down. I love the feeling of the ball leaving my hand with a perfect spiral.

What was the high point of the 2023 season?

I got to split a little bit of time with a senior at my school, and I threw a few touchdowns during those times.

What will you miss the most from the 2024 class?

My big brother, Rowdy Bauer, always looked up to him, and my best friend 

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

Make it to the playoffs, then grind the postseason from there and see what happens. There should be a good turnout.

What is the worst weather for you as a quarterback to play in?

It's definitely windy; it’s just my weakness; it’s hard to throw a 50-year-old go ball with 15 mph wind.

I’ve got rainy footballs, so I don’t have a lot of rain.

What is the toughest part of a Norfolk practice? 

There would be some guys that would mess around in the back of the line, and I have to keep them in check because I get to be a leader.

In watching your YouTube highlights, the biggest thing I noticed was your quick release. Can you explain to the readers how you seem to be able to get rid of the ball so quickly?

Quick flick of the wrist 😂 my trainer up inOmaha,a CoachO,O always told me the last 6 inchesares the most important,t and I’ve justdevelopedn how to get the ball out of my hands for a quick gamee 
just gotta flick the writs 

What is the strongest part of your game?

My deep ball is probably my strongest and most accurate ball. I can run around as well. I see myself as a Mahomes/Allen type of QB.

What have you been able to do during the off-season to make you a better player?

Get in my trainer's class room and learn to read a defense and look defensive players off of their positions. Also, I play for a 7v7 team called NELITE 18U that helps me with timing and learning what ball to throw for what kind of route they are running.

What kind of defense as a quarterback gives you the most trouble?

I don’t really got a probably with any defensive 😂 I’ll find their weakness andattack it.   but Imeanyprobably three3 high safety’s cornersplaying flat.y 

As an athlete in any sport, at any age, what has been your biggest moment?

I came off the bench because our senior got hurt, and it was 4th and 19, and my coach called a go ball, and I threw it to my best friend Drew Streich, aka WR 1, and he caught it for the touchdown. It was our homecoming game, so it was pretty special to me that everyone was there.

What has been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?

Definitely throwing the ball to a slant route and it coming off my hand wrong and hitting my guard in the helmet 😂

Outside of sports, what do you do for fun?

I do a lot of golfing. I love hanging out with my friends and talking by our campfire, singing songs, and laughing. I also love playing Madden and taking my dogs for a ride in my car and walking them!

Who is your favorite athlete?

Ok, so for football, I will have to say OBJ; he’s one of the reasons I fell in love with the game, and my favorite athlete would have to probably be Connor McGregor or Caleb Williams, because he just throws the ball so perfectly.

What is your favorite class or subject?

My favorite subject in school would have to be history. I love learning about what happened and why it happened in the past.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley