2024 Interview with Aiden Hensley from Ironton High School

 


Name: Aiden Hensley

School: Ironton High School

Positions played: left guard/d tackle

Graduating year: 2026

Height and weight: 5’11/230

How long have you played football, along with the reasons you continue to play?

I have been playing football since I was in 3rd grade. I kept playing to show my family I would be the first person to play college football.

What makes a good lineman?

Good height, having quick feet, and being able to have a good motor 

Guard or defensive tackle—which one do you feel you are best at?

I feel like I’m best at being a defensive tackle.

Guard or defensive tackle—which one is harder to prepare for?

Guarding is definitely the hardest; you have to have great footwork.

What is the toughest part of two-a-day practice?

The toughest part of a two-day practice is the running.

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

The goal is to win the state

What was the high point of the 2023 season?

The highest point of the 2023 season was when we blew out Fairland.

Which part of your game is the strongest?

I am strongest at being able to get by anyone you put in front of me and being able to block anyone in front of me.

Could you share with the readers some of the camps that you have or will attend?

I have the Bowling Green camp I’m going to attend; I’m going to the Ohio State camp; and I’m also going to the Georgetown Hoya football camp.

What have you learned from the camps?

I have learned at camps that you have to put on a show.

Who is the toughest teammate to face in practice?

The toughest teammate I face in practice is definitely Aiden Layne.

If you are hearing from any colleges, would you name one or two of them?

Right now, I am hearing from Georgetown Hoya football.

What is your game-day routine?

My game day cycle is that I always pray, I eat food before every game, and right before I leave the tunnel, I read the message my dad left for me.

Who are your role models?

My role model is my uncle Daniel.

Outside of sports, what do you do for fun?

Outside of sports I like to workout, and I like to hang out with friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football