2024 Interview with 6-3, 355 pound Isaac Horsley from Raceland (KY)


 

Name: Isaac Horsley 

School: Raceland High School

Positions played:OL/DL

Graduating year:2026 

Height and weight: 6,3 355 lb

What are your goals for the 2024 season?

My goals for this season are to grow as a player but also to grow better and closer as a team, and hopefully have a safe and successful season.

What position on the offensive line do you believe you are best at?

I can play anywhere the team needs me to, but right guard is what I have always played. 

What is the best part of playing on the line?

The best part about being a lineman is the bond you create with the guys lined up beside you and the friendships you make that hopefully last a lifetime. 

What is the toughest part of being a lineman?

The toughest part about being a lineman is not only the physicality but also being a part of every single play and fighting to protect the guys behind you. 

What was the highlight of your 2023 season? 

Unfortunately, I had a season-ending knee injury in the first game of the season, so my 2023 season did not last very long. 

What has been your biggest memory as an athlete? 

My biggest memory is probably transferring to Raceland. When I came in a couple of weeks ago, the players and the coach really made me feel at home. I’m proud to be part of the Ram family now. 

What has been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete? 

Probably when I had my knee injury at the beginning of the 2023 season. I felt that I was letting my team down by not being able to play. 

Who is the toughest teammate to face in practice?

Everyone on our team is a good athlete, and they all have their personal perks, but I would definitely say in the lineman category, Linden Sammsons or Jacob Litteral.

What is the toughest part of practice?

The intensity and toughness of practice may be rough sometimes, but those are the things that also make practices great.

Which game are you looking forward to the most?

I’m looking forward to this whole season with the team, but if I had to pick, I would say our Ashland game because they are a tough competitor and our first game of the season. 

What is the strongest part of your game?

I think the strongest part of my game is my size and speed, but also being a good teammate and my adaptability to different situations.

How long have you played football, along with the reasons you continue to play? 

I have played football my entire life, ever since I can remember. And continue to play because football teaches you valuable and important life lessons and skills. 

What is your go-to snack?

My go-to snack is definitely fruit. 

What is your favorite subject or class?

My favorite is definitely math. 

Have you ever been to a Kentucky Christian football game? 

Yes, and I have been to a couple.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

My preliminary 2024 high school football regular season schedule

Small school football