2024 Interview with Victor Dimargio from Boardman High School 


 

Victor Dimargio

Boardman Highschool 

Middle linebacker/Tailback

2026

6,2/weight-190

What will you miss the most from the 2024 class?

All the seniors I used to play with were my mentors.

What are your personal goals for the 2024 season?

To get myself put out there and ball out, I also want to record 70+ tackles for the season and 1000 yards run.

What part of your game must you improve on the most to be a better player?

My IQ and slowing down my pace in the game

What do you feel the best part of your game is?

My ability to play around any play and catch on to the team's game plan, as well as my aggression on the field

Who is the best player you have ever faced in a game, along with the team he played for?

I do not know for this one.

What is the best part of being a student-athlete at Boardman High School?

I have the best coaches who are very supportive of me and strive to make me a better player every day.

What is the toughest part of being a student athlete?

The schoolwork on top of focusing on sports

What is the hardest part of a Boardman practice?

The cardio for me and the doubles

Focusing just on your road games, which stadium has had the best overall atmosphere, and what made it so good?

I would say Austintown Fitch.

Up until now, what has been your biggest moment as an athlete?

The time I had recorded 10 sacks in one game

What has been your most embarrassing moment as an athlete in any sport?

When I missed an easy tackle and let the opposer score

I have just started asking players and coaches this question. Do private schools have an unfair advantage over public schools?

No, I believe they do not, because it’s not what you have; it’s what the players can do. If you have a good school but no good players, what’s the point?

Besides sports, what do you do for fun?

I like to work out.

Have you ever been to a Youngstown Phantoms game?

No

What is your favorite genre of music?

I like hip-hop and rap.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with TJ Carper Zanesville High School Head Football Coach

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School