2024 Interview with "THE PLAYMAKER" Marsean Bowles from Columbus East


 

Name
Marsean Bowles

School
East High School

Positions played
DB,Wr

Graduating year
2025

Height and weight
5’7 145

What are you going to miss from the 2024 class?

I'm going to miss some of the players and role models.

What was the highlight of your 2023 season?

It had to be my pick in our first game against Dayton Meadowdale or the pick 6 against Linden McKinley.

What was the low point of the 2023 season?

Our low point as a team was our first-round playoff game.

What surprised you about the Licking Valley team?

 Their team leadership and their effort

What is the toughest part of a Columbus East practice?

I wouldn’t say there is the toughest part of practice; our practices are just work and perfecting our craft.

As a player, what do you personally do to try and get more classmates to come out for the football team?

I would explain to them how fun and interesting it can be and how it can help teach them and help them learn new things outside of football.

What is the strongest part of your game?

My strongest part will be my db skills on the defensive side, just being able to press man and play coverage while being patient.

Which part of your game must you improve on to be a better player?

I would say keeping my body healthy means learning how to recover my body properly.

What is it like to play for Coach Bell? Who, by the way, still owes me an interview? (LOL).

It's great. I learned so much from Coach Bell. He has helped me on and off the field. He is a great leader and a great coach. 

Where should the state finals be held?

I personally feel that if two teams make it to the state finals, it should be held at a well-known college field or an NFL field.

Do you feel that private schools have an advantage over public schools? Explain

Yes, I do feel that way because private schools have a better donor base than some public schools, so they will receive and get more than some public schools.

With the upcoming season being your final high school season, if you are invited to play in any of the season-ending all-star games, will you?

Yes, I will most definitely play in one of the games just to play with my brothers for one last time before we all go our separate ways.

Where is the best local spot to grab a meal?

Thurman's or Double Take

What is your favorite class or subject?

American government 

Have you ever been to a D-3 college football game?

No, I have not. I have plans on going to one this year.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley