2024 Interview with Cayden Vincent from Wellsville High School

 


Name 

Cayden Vincent

school

Wellsville Highschool

Graduating Year 

2027

Height and weight 

6:0, 250

What are your personal goals for this season?

I only have one personal goal, and that’s to get better at each thing I do.

Which games are you looking forward to the most? Explain 

I look at every game the same because I don’t think anyone can beat us, so no one really

C,OT,and Dt: Of the three positions that you are listed as playing, which do you feel you are the best at? 

Film doesn’t lie; last year I was the best at C, but coming out this year I want to be the best d-tackle in our division, so we’ll see.

Of those three positions, which one is the hardest to prepare for? 

With all the blocking schemes nowadays, I would have to say preparing for DT is probably the hardest.

For a lineman, which type of weather is the toughest to play in? 

Definitely, when it’s 85+ and humid, I can’t stand it.

What is the strongest part of your game? 

My work ethic on and off the field.

What are you doing during the off-season to become a better player?

You can check out my Twitter handle, @CaydenVincent.
Almost everything I do is videoed by my dad or trainers, so you can see what I’m doing, but I’m definitely putting in a lot of work.

Who has been the best player that you have faced in a game,along with the team he played for? 

It would definitely be number 55 for Caldwell, who made it to the final four for Division 7 football. He was pretty good.

What is the toughest part of practice?

It is definitely anything to do with sleds.

What is your favorite part of practice? 

When they actually let me do defensive stuff.

What was the highlight of your 2023 season?

Any of my pancakes with losing a lot of games, I still had that to look forward to.

What is the best part of being a student-athlete at Wellsville High School?

The athlete part of it is good; the coaches make it that way. The student part is also pretty good; I like all my teachers.

Who is your role model?

My role model is my dad, for sure.

What goes on your burger? 

Ideally, I’d want provolone cheese, bacon, and ketchup.

Who is your favorite athlete?

My favorite athlete is Nick Bosa.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley