2024 Interview with Glenville State commit and 2024 Brooke, WV grad Anthony Bachinski


 

Anthony Bachinski

Brooke High School

Wide receiver, tight end, defensive back, linebacker

2024

What were your personal goals heading into the 2023 season, and were you able to achieve those goals?

My personal goal was to give my 100 percent effort, and I did achieve that.

Have you been contacted about playing in any of the all-star games? If so, which ones?

No, hopefully I will in the upcoming months.

What were the high and low points of your senior season?

The high point of the season was beating the university and having nine receptions and an INT, and the low point would be not knowing that I didn’t get to play high school football with my friends again.

What will you remember the most from your playing days at Brooke High School?

I will always remember how much fun I had playing with my boys.

What was your biggest moment as a member of the Brooke football team?

My biggest moment would be celebrating with my teammates after our win against the university.

What was your most embarrassing moment as an athlete?

My most embarrassing moment was when I was a small freshman and got trucked about 5 yards and landed on the track.

What was your feeling as you walked off of the field for the last time as a high school football player?

I was surprisingly in a good mood just thinking about all the good times I had playing football.

What was the best and worst part of the recruiting process?

The best part was finally committing and picking out a school, but the worst part was when coaches would not text back.

What made you choose Glenville State?

I chose Glenville because I felt that was where I wanted to be. I loved the coaches and weightroom.

Do you have any idea what position you will be playing at Gelnville State?

Through my talks with the coaches, it seems to be linebacker or safety.

What are your goals for your freshman season?

Find any way to get on the field, even if it's with special teams.

What will you be majoring in?

Physical education

What was the last book you read along with the author?

You can't hurt me, David Goggins

When you are back home, will you try and take in any Brooke football games?

I will go to as many as possible to support my buddies.

What are you going to miss the most about playing high school football?

I will miss playing with my friends that I’ve had my whole life.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 With Head Coach Jake Heigel from Brockway High School, PA.

2024 Interview with Braylon Sturgill from Ironton High School

2024 Interview with the powerfully talented K’Vuone McNeal from Canton McKinley